I was recently at The Attic a nice old bar with a familiar smell and shape to it. It was Monday night and they always have five dollar burgers on Monday night (for future reference.) I often order burgers well done because it is fun to say, but my order came back to be RARE! Now this was not infuriating can't complain about a 3 dollar price break. What occurred to me was that this always happens. Every Restaurant at which I order my burger well done, comes back rare. This to me calls for a name change, why do they even call it rare, let's call it common or not-done. It is definitely not rare. On a brighter note Stephen Colberts new book is out I Am America: And So Can You in which he adequately demonstrates abundant stupidites throughout our great nation.
including but not limited to:
The family, old people, animals, religion, sports, sex & dating, homosexuals, higher education, hollywood, the media, class wars, race, immigrants and science.
proving things are really only as funny as you can make them...
He makes them hilarious.
Friday, November 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment