Sunday, November 4, 2007

Since Democracy is Clearly Overrated...


I decided to go with The Pirate's Wench: A Choose-Your-Own-Adventure Romance. But don't stick your fingers in your mouths and pretend to gag yet. I registered it as a genre novel in the 'thriller/horror' category. To prove that my novel is not in any way mushy, here is the ending to one of the stories:

“Fuck those misleading ass holes on the Discovery Channel’s original series, Myth Busters!” You yell as your life drains out of the hole in the top of your head, percolates through your hair, and oozes into the dirt where it leeches into the ground water to be consumed by everyone who doesn’t filter their tap water.

2 comments:

JOHN AND MONICA said...

I just wanted to say, "Congratulations!" to Hargobind. So ,Julia, are you going to publish your novel as a blog serial?
John

Julia said...

I could publish the stories sequentially as I finish them, but that would sort of defeat the purpose of a choose-your-own-adventure...I'll most likely just post excerpts every now and then.