Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Massachusetts

One thing I've learned about Massachusetts is how it's spelled. Another thing I've learned is that, when it rains in Massachusetts, it pours, and when it pours, your roommate makes you go out in the rain to buy new sheets, because yours got stolen from summer storage, and you've been using her extra ones, which she now wants back, even though she still hasn't given you that sixty bucks you loaned her like two months ago.

Furthermore, I'm working on a fairly self-contained chunk of The Pirate's Wench right now, so you can look forward to reading that in the next couple of days. However, I feel I should warn you before hand that there is no sex. There is no groping, licking, ogling, or footsie playing. There is also no underage alcohol consumption, smoking, or il/licit use of controlled substances.
You needn't be too disappointed though, because there is a bit of dancing. If you're the parents from Footloose, it'll definitely get you riled up.

No comments: