Over Nebraska I paused in the middle of picking raisins out of an oatmeal-raisin cookie to cup my hands around my eyes and look out the window. The big dipper was sitting right across from me, which got 'Back in the U.S.S.R.' stuck in my head, so I went to sleep. When I woke up, we were over Lake Erie, and my cookie was cold.
Tuesday, September 4, 2007
Dispatches from the Buckland Basement: 1.1
Over Nebraska I paused in the middle of picking raisins out of an oatmeal-raisin cookie to cup my hands around my eyes and look out the window. The big dipper was sitting right across from me, which got 'Back in the U.S.S.R.' stuck in my head, so I went to sleep. When I woke up, we were over Lake Erie, and my cookie was cold.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment