Dear Readers,
There's something important that I need to talk to you about.
It's not that Michael and I don't love each other. We just can't write the "blog" together anymore. The most important thing for you to know is that we both love you very much, and we're going to try to make this transition as easy as possible. We know it's important for you to read both of your bloggers, so Michael will get his own blog, and you can read it every other weekend. I know this all seems strange right now, and you have every right to be upset, but we're still a family, and I promise we're going to make this work.
And one other thing.
Maya Dentity will be writing some posts for the "blog" now. He's not trying to replace Michael; he knows that no one could ever replace Michael in your lives, but he hopes that you will find a new place in your hearts for him. Maya is an important person to me, and even though things are confusing right now, I hope you can at least give him a chance.
I think this talk went really well, and you can ask me if you have any questions. I love you guys, and no matter what happens, we're going to stick together. Just without Michael.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Nooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!
How could you remove a comment like that?!
censorship is a horrible thing, your people deserve to know the criticism you are dealt. What is this fascism?
This seems controversial.
I'm staying out.
Free Tibet!
fuck tibet!
Save a tree!
Eat a beaver!
Nice Blog :)
Post a Comment