Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Coinkydink

I was reading The Better of McSweeney's: Volume One while sitting in the car in the 45 minute waiting area at the airport last night and waiting for my family to get in from Puerto Vallarta. One of the stories in The Better of McSweeney's: Volume One is 'K is for Fake' by Jonathan Lethem. In the story, "The SciFi channel was in the course of a Twilight Zone marathon," which is interesting, because I recently watched a Twilight Zone marathon on the SciFi channel, and so did you, if you have any taste. It seems like an innocent coincidence, but is anything ever a coincidence in... The Twilight Zone?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.