Submission Guidelines:
Captions may be any length.
You may submit as many captions as you like.
They must be submitted as comments.
No anonymous captions will be accepted.
Bubbles count as captions, but you must specify who is talking/thinking.
Good luck!
11 comments:
It wasn't a bad hair day for the balsamic vinegar, in fact it had no hair at all. This was strange because it had a skull...
The flies began to gather.
Speech bubble:
(Damn. Sentience.)
The fly, it turned out, had no appreciation for surrealism. He was visiting friends and they had bought tickets to the exhibit, so he went along, but it really didn't do anything for him. At dinner, he drank three glasses of wine and went off on a rant about Aaron Burr.
The Spirit of Balsamic Vinegar:
Actually, I catch plenty of flies with vinegar.
Genie of the Bottle:
But if you let me out, I could give you 100 more eyes.
Vinegar:
Well, we can't all be a kicky little Cabernet with hints of sandlewood and anise.
Vinegar: What a coincidence! She heard you buzz before she died, and I'm a liquor never brewed!
Sentient Vinegar to Sentient Fly:
But you say consciousness is an epiphenomenon as if that were a bad thing!
Vinegar to Fly:
What I lack in freedom of movement I make up in zesty tang.
Cork to Fly:
No. I'm the cork--that's why.
Vinegar to Fly:
I don't know about rotting corpses, but we both like picnics.
Fly to Vinegar:
It's nothing personal, but vinegar just doesn't give me much of a buzz.
Post a Comment